FACTORS OR MULTIPLES OR BOTH!
Teachers - do your students get factors and multiples mixed up like mine do?
These two worksheets will help them clearly see the difference between the two.
Students are given a specific number and 8 numbers after it. They must decide whether the 8 numbers are factors, multiples, BOTH a factor AND a multiple or NEITHER one of them.
Will surely help them understand the difference between the two.
See the thumbnails or download preview for a better look. Answers included in your 4 page download.
(Factors or Multiples or Both)
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU OR A COLLEAGUE! - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- MULTIPLES SQUARES 40 EXAMPLES
- Two full worksheets of 40 examples. Each SQUARE on here has 2 multiples in it and 2 blanks. Your students must figure out the NEXT TWO MULTIPLES and write them in the blanks. Good practice in helping them see the difference between multiples and factors.
- REDUCING AND EQUIVALENT FRACTIONS SQUARES
- Challenge your students with these two full worksheets, one on reducing and one on equivalent fractions. 20 examples on each page. Will make your students “think”!
- FACTORS OR NOT
Two full worksheets. Each box on these worksheets has 12 numbers INSIDE them and one number OUTSIDE the box. Your students must circle all the numbers inside the box that are factors of the numbers outside the box. Let's see if they know their factors!
- FACTORS POWERPOINT WITH MULTIPLES
- 58 slide powerpoint program all on factors and multiples! Designed as a whole-class lesson getting students actively involved in the answers. 4 separate sections on factors and multiples.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!