FACTORS OR NOT!
Do your students know their factors? These worksheets will find out.
Each box on these two worksheets has 12 different numbers INSIDE the box and one number OUTSIDE the box.
Students must circle all the numbers inside the box that are FACTORS for the number outside the box.
See thumbnails or the download preview for a clearer idea.
Will truly test their knowledge of factors and divisibility.
PLUS! A BONUS Geometry question at the end.
12 full examples will take time to solve. Answers included in your 3 page download. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek
(Factors or Not)
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU OR A COLLEAGUE! - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- FACTORS POWERPOINT WITH MULTIPLES
- 58 slide powerpoint program all on factors and multiples! Designed as a whole-class lesson getting students actively involved in the answers. 4 separate sections on factors and multiples. Great graphics and animation will hold their attention during this lesson. 58 slides long!
- ROUNDING DECIMALS PLUS!
- 54 examples in all to round PLUS 12 EXTRA examples using < and > comparing decimals with one another. Rounding is up to hundred thousandths. Plenty of great practice and reinforcement.
- FRACTIONS BUNDLE “TWIST” 12 WORKSHEETS!
- 12 FULL worksheets on ALL OPERATIONS of fractions including 4 pages of WORD PROBLEMS! ALL examples are written out IN WORDS to make your students THINK a little more. All levels are covered. NOT for the beginner!
- EQUIVALENT FRACTIONS BLOCKS
- Each BLOCK on here has 3 fractions in it. Your students must decide if TWO or THREE of the fractions are equivalent with each other. There may be NONE, but they must KNOW that. Two worksheets to reinforce their knowledge of equivalent fractions. NOT INCLUDED IN SET ABOVE ~
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!