Use this escape room to review Fahrenheit 451 with your students after they have read the novel. The escape rooms ask students to match a character to his/her quote, fill in the blank, order plot parts, and find numbers within the novel.
Your download includes the following (please not that Google forms can be edited, but the .pdf cannot be edited):
* 4 mini escape rooms (can be played individually or consecutively)
* 8 task cards within each escape room
* Student instruction pages for each escape room for Google and teacher-led facilitation
* Teacher tips and instructions
* Answer key to help students or for teacher-led facilitation
* Links to Google forms
* 12 optional risk/reward cards
* Four separate Google forms (one for each escape room)
Each escape room takes between 20-40 minutes depending on students' level of comprehension while reading and whether you let them use notes and/or their book.
In the Google-led facilitation (a quicker version), students input answers into a Google Form and are automatically told if their code is correct for each card and awarded a letter toward the secret phrase. There are four different Google forms (one for each escape room).
In teacher-led facilitation (a lengthier version), teachers will check answers for students and award letters toward the secret phrase.
This product is included in my Fahrenheit 451 Bundle
Looking for other literature escape rooms?
Crucible Escape the Room
Looking for other grammar escape rooms?
Looking for other Fahrenheit products?
Fahrenheit 451 task cards
Fahrenheit 451 Final Projects
Digital Fahrenheit 451 Interactive Notebook