Also included in
- This Fahrenheit 451 unit includes a collaborative group activity to introduce the novel, study guide questions, vocabulary, section quizzes, review activities, two common core aligned essays, and a final test.Included in this bundle:Fahrenheit 451 Group Research ProjectFahrenheit 451 Character Analy$23.99$45.75Save $21.76
This "Fahrenheit 451" Group Research Project is aligned with the common core standards and requires students to work together to create a research project. The final project includes a five paragraph research paper written and cited in MLA format and a PowerPoint presentation that is presented to class.
Assigning this group research project is a great introduction to the historical context of the story before students read the novel. Some of the research topics include Senator Joe McCarthy, the Red Scare, and American censorship. This project can also serve as an extension activity during or after students finish the novel.
This download includes:
- The research project assignment (PDF)
- Research topics and websites for students to visit (PDF)
- Group member evaluation forms (PDF)
- Teacher rubric with customizable point values (PDF)
- Editable example PowerPoint Template (PPT)
Save money and purchase the entire bundle:
Other Fahrenheit 451 materials that might interest you
Keywords: Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451 Paper, Fahrenheit 451 research paper, Fahrenheit 451 research topics, Common Core Standards for Fahrenheit 451 - Group Research Project