Also included in
- This Fahrenheit 451 unit includes a collaborative group activity to introduce the novel, study guide questions, vocabulary, section quizzes, review activities, two common core aligned essays, and a final test.Included in this bundle:Fahrenheit 451 Group Research ProjectFahrenheit 451 Character Analy$23.99$45.75Save $21.76
Fahrenheit 451 Interactive Bookmarks: These Fahrenheit 451 bookmarks are a great resource for students to use while reading the novel.
There are a total of three different bookmarks for this novel. Each bookmark covers one part of the book, is double-sided, and contains:
- 20 vocabulary words for students to define
- 12 reading comprehension questions and designated answer spaces
- A place for students to write down three key quotations from each act
- A place for students to write down a timeline of events for each act
These bookmarks are foldable, interactive, fun, and engaging. They are a great resource for EL students, struggling readers, honors students, and every student in between.
Need More Fahrenheit 451 Resources?