PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This Common Core aligned vocabulary packet includes everything you will need to introduce your students to the vocabulary in Part 1 of Ray Bradbury's novel, "Fahrenheit 451."
This vocabulary packet includes:
- a teacher instruction page
- two word lists with 20 vocabulary words (one with and one without definitions)
- two different double-sided vocabulary graphic organizers
- a crossword puzzle to help students study
- a 20 question, matching vocabulary quiz
- answer key
The activities and graphic organizers in this packet are differentiated for a variety of students. Struggling readers, younger readers, ESL students, mainstream students, and honors students will all benefit from this packet.
This packet covers Common Core Strands:
ELA-Literacy (grades 7-12) 4
ELA-Literacy (grades 7-12) 4c
ELA-Literacy (grades 7-12) 4d
Buy the vocabulary packs for the entire novel and save $1.00 -
Other Fahrenheit 451 materials that might interest you:
Keywords: Fahrenheit 451 vocabulary words, Fahrenheit 451 vocab words, vocab quiz, vocab lesson, Ray Bradbury