Use this escape room to review Fahrenheit 451 with your students after they have read the novel. The escape rooms ask students to match a character to his/her quote, fill in the blank, order plot parts, and find numbers within the novel. You can use this with or without technology — no special props required!
Your download includes the following (please not that Google forms can be edited, but the .pdf cannot be edited):
* 4 mini escape rooms (can be played individually or consecutively) reviewing plot parts, finish-the-quote questions, quote identification, and plot details
* 8 task cards within each escape room
* Student instruction pages for each escape room for Google and teacher-led facilitation
* Teacher tips and instructions, and link to overview instruction video
* Answer key to help students or for teacher-led facilitation
* Links to Google forms
* 12 optional risk/reward cards
* Four separate Google forms (one for each escape room)
Each escape room takes between 20-40 minutes depending on students' level of comprehension while reading and whether you let them use notes and/or their book.
In the Google-led facilitation (a quicker version), students input answers into a Google Form and are automatically told if their code is correct for each card and awarded a letter toward the secret phrase. There are four different Google forms (one for each escape room).
In teacher-led facilitation (a lengthier version), teachers will check answers for students and award letters toward the secret phrase.
This product is included in my Fahrenheit 451 Bundle
➢ Looking for other literature escape rooms?
Crucible Escape Room
Julius Caesar Escape Room
➢ Looking for grammar escape rooms?
➢ Looking for other Fahrenheit products?
Fahrenheit 451 task cards
Fahrenheit 451 Final Projects
Digital Fahrenheit 451 Interactive Notebook