What do you get if you cross retro computer games with your mistake-making, mold-breaking class?
Fail Safe is a motivational classroom resource to inspire a growth mindset in your students.
It consists of a 27-page PDF ebook and Powerpoint presentation. The PDF contains:
- unique posters with a retro-gaming feel
- activity ideas to help see mistakes for what they are (stepping stones to success)
- reward cards to recognise resilience, progress, determination and independence
- a simple four step approach (START-FAIL-EVALUATE-CHANGE) to learning from mistakes
Amongst other things, 'Fail Safe' will show your students:
- your classroom / school is a place where mistakes are OK
- progress comes from learning from those mistakes
- the need to take risks if they want to get to the next level
- the value of resilience, determination and independence