Gentle narration tells the story while beautiful music inspires the dance. Perfect for creative movement. This cd won a Parents' Choice Award!
Children love dancing and acting in these ballets and will ask to do them over and over again. You can add simple costumes and props and perform them for parents.
Have the children listen to the story. Then have them stand around the edge of the room. Turn the story on and have the children dance/act characters as desired. After a few times through, you can begin to stage it.
1. Fairy Light 3:44 (narrated musical ballet ... poem format
2. Fairy Adventure 2:00 (solo piano)
3. The Enchanted Forest 5:40 (narrated musical ballet)
4. Woodland Dance 2:18 (solo piano)
5. Princess Annika 4:55 (narrated musical ballet)
6. Heartsong 2:33 (solo piano)
7. Fairy Ballerina in the music box 5:19 (narrated musical ballet)
8. Awakening 2:02 (solo piano)
9. The Fairies' Tea 1:38 (narrated poem)
10. Newcastle 3:06 (traditional Celtic circle dance arranged & performed by Brian Golden)