Delve into the world of Fairy tales!
12 characters to write about and enjoy:
- Cinderella & Prince Charming
- Pinocchio & Jiminy Cricket
- Belle & Beast
- Snow White & Dwarf
- Little Red Riding Hood & Wolf
- Jack & Giant
Included is a page of suggested activities. The children could choose one activity to complete or do them all:
- ACTIVITY 1: Cut out 2 pictures and match them together. Explain HOW and WHY the pictures are connected.
- ACTIVITY 2: Add speech bubbles for each character. What might they say?
- ACTIVITY 3: Draw an appropriate setting for each character (e.g. a forest for Little Red Riding or a palace for Cinderella). Then add your character in it.
Each activity has an example to follow.
6 fairy tale settings to use as you wish (great for art work or sticking characters on).
- Fairy tale setting 1: The Palace
- Fairy tale setting 2: The Forest
- Fairy tale setting 3: The Workshop
- Fairy tale setting 4: Giant’s kitchen
- Fairy tale setting 5: Cottage in the woods
- Fairy tale setting 6: Castle
Both resources are fully editable.