Doing a Fairy Tale theme? These Fairy Tale Number Recognition games are perfect for math centers! All you need are dice and tokens and your students will be practicing one-to-one correspondence and number recognition in no time!
⚀ Five fairy tale themed game boards for number recogntion and one-to-one correspondence to 6.
⚁ Two recording sheets, on each the students practice counting and writing their numbers 1-6 and then representing those numbers on blank dice.
Laminate or use these game boards in sheet protectors for durability. Students can use manipulatives, erasers or bingo daubers to mark their nmbers. These are perfect for partner play, or even as a solitary activity!
• Zoo Animal Roll & Cover Number Recognition Games!
• Spring Insects I Have... Who has..? Number Game
• Number Counting Clip Cards
• Fun With Numbers 1-10 - Counting and Ten Frames
• I have...Who has..? Numbers 0-20 game with Groovy Cat