Who am I? - Consists of a variety of differentiated, fun and engaging no prep worksheets for your students to consolidate their understanding about character traits.
• Writing centers
• Literacy centers
• Morning work
• Work with a buddy
• Early Finishers
• Fast Finishers
This resource entails the following activities for the popular fairy tales - Jack and the Beanstalk, Litte Red Riding Hood, Cinderella, Snow White and The Three Little Pigs:
• 5 cut and paste worksheets - students match the character to the character traits - suited for students who require support in writing.
• 5 Answer sheets for cut & paste worksheets only
• 5 worksheets - students write a character trait to match each fairy tale character - suited for students who can construct a simple sentence.
• 5 worksheets - students write 3 character traits to match the character - suited for students who require extension or the more able writers.
• 1 worksheet - students choose their own fairytale character and write 3 character traits to describe the character. This activity is great for extension or early finishers. This worksheet is also a great resource to have as you can use it for any characters throughout the year.
Please see the preview before purchasing to get a further insight into what this package entails.
This kit is also available in two money saving bundles below. Saving you over 30% off:
BUNDLE - Character Traits - Printables, Word Wall Cards, Anchor Charts, Word Maps, Task Cards - 300+ pages
Literacy Centers & Character Traits Bundle - 660 pages
You might also be interested in these fun and engaging character trait activities below:
Matilda - Character Trait No Prep Printables
Tacky the Penguin - Character Trait Activities
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - Character Trait Activities
100 Character Traits - Word Map Templates
Dab it! - Fairy tale character traits
Character Trait Activities - Cut and Paste
Character Yes/No Game - Fairytales
Character Traits Task Cards - Fairytales
Character Traits Task Cards - Halloween Theme
Character Traits Sorting
Sorting Fairy Tale Characters - Character Traits
Character Traits activity pack & word wall cards
Character Traits - Making Inferences and Text-to-Self Connections
Charlotte's Web Task Cards - Character Traits
Stellaluna - Character Trait Activities
I also have available higher order thinking skills task cards for the fairy tales: 'Little Red Riding Hood' and The 'Three Little Pigs'. See links below:,
HOT - The Three Little Pigs
HOT - Little Red Riding Hood
Check out these great bundle packs:
Literacy Centers Mega Bundle - 333 pages
Literacy & Math Centers Mega Bundle - 500+ pages
Literacy Centers Bundle - 200 + pages
Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I would love for you to come back at some stage and rate my product. ♥
♦♦♦ PROVIDE FEEDBACK AND GAIN TPT CREDITS
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
♥BECOME A FOLLOWER
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches. Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.