Also included in
- As requested, I've bundled ALL my Label the Picture resources into ONE BUNDLE!**Save over 30% by purchasing the bundle!**Label the Picture bundle includes:Merry ChristmasTransportationCampingHalloweenOcean AnimalsWinter HolidaysCommunity HelpersFarm AnimalsFairy TalesBack to SchoolAnimals***Be the f$28.00$50.00Save $22.00
Kids love to label pictures! Your students will love labeling these pages all about their favorite Fairy Tale characters! 20 label the pictures come in full page color, full page NO PREP printables and cut & glue versions perfect for centers!
What other teachers have said about this product:
- "Great practice for labeling. Also used it for story starters for my students who struggle with finding an idea for writing. Thanks!"
- "My second graders love these. They get so excited when they get a new one at the writing center each week."
- "I love the graphics and the layout of your pages. It can be used over many stories."
- "Love, love these pictures. As a homeschooling teacher of fairytale obsessed kiddos you have saved me hours of work. Thanks!"
Please click the PREVIEW button for a more detailed look at this unit.
These printables are perfect for the centers, writing station, morning work, small groups, literacy tubs, independent practice, homework, early finishers, 5-minute fillers or sub plans. Also includes cover pages for each version if you'd like to make the pages into a packet for your students!
13 pages feature a well known fairy tale character and include a space for students to write the answer to "Who am I?" Fairy tale characters include Peter Pan, Captain Hook, Rapunzel, Alice in Wonderland, Cinderella, Jack & the Beanstalk, Little Red Riding Hood, Big Bad Wolf, Three Little Pigs, Goldilocks & the Three Bears, Sleeping Beauty and The Frog Prince. The remaining 7 pages feature generic fairy tale characters and scenes.
- Full color pages can be placed inside a plastic sleeve and stored in a binder. Students can use dry erase markers to write on top of the sleeve to label the pictures. Great for the Writing Center!
- Black & White printables are no prep and ready to go! You can make a packet for seat work, morning work, group work, sub folders or independent practice! Cover pages for packets have been provided.
- Black & White Cut/Glue printables are a differentiated version to help fit the needs of all your students. Words are cut out and glued into the correct boxes. Cover pages for packets have been provided.
Other Label the Picture units you may also be interested in:
Be the first to know about new product launches, upcoming sales and FREEBIES:
**Look for the **GREEN STAR** next to my store picture and click it to follow my store. You're now my newest follower and will receive updates about this store. :)
Thanks for looking!
©SheilaMelton. All of the activities included in this unit are the intellectual properties of Sheila Melton. This resource is for classroom use and is intended for the purchaser. Duplication for other classes, by other teachers or for use in wide distribution such as a school district or on the internet, is strictly forbidden unless multiple licenses are obtained. You may not re-sell or claim this product as your own. Violations are subject to the penalties of the (DMCA) Digital Millennium Copyright Act.