These Fairytale interactive notebooks are a fun way to practice reading, sequencing and fine motor skills while learning about the structure and language features of classic fairytales.
These would be a great addition to your writing program or as an independent literacy center. As there are 4 differentiated versions for each fairytale, these can be suited to Kindergarten, Grade 1 or even Grade 2 students!
* 3 alternative cover pages for the notebook
- beginning, middle, end
- orientation, events, complication, resolution
- first, next, then, finally
* 2 alternative base sheets
* Story sequencing pages for 5 different fairytales:
- Jack and the Beanstalk
- Little Red Riding Hood
- Goldilocks and the Three Bears
- The Three Billy Goats Gruff
- The Three Little Pigs
** EACH fairytale has 4 levelled alternatives**
- text only
- text only with space to draw a picture
- text and pictures
- time sequence word only and pictures
* Instructions for use page
See Preview above for a closer look!
I would love to know if you enjoyed using this product and would really appreciate your feedback!