Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
73.83 MB | 128 pages
This Fairytale Writing Unit is packed full of FUN and ENGAGING writing activities that will delight and excite young writers.
Each comes with craft activities and writing toppers to create a beautiful eye catching displays that students will be proud to show off in the classroom.
The Fairytales included in the pack are
- Goldilocks and the Three Bears
- Little Red Riding Hood
- The Three Little Pigs
- The Three Billy Goats Gruff
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
The Following Writing Prompts are included:
* A letter to the Three Bears (letter writing activity. Letter to Goldilocks also included)
* Is Goldilocks good or bad? Opinion/Persuasive writing prompt.
* How to Make Porridge - Procedure Writing
* Making Porridge - Recount Writing Prompt
* Do you like porridge - Graphing activity
* How do you like to eat porridge? Graphing activity
(PLUS GOLDILOCKS AND PORRIDGE BOWL CRAFT ACTIVITY)
LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD
* Letter to Grandma writing template, a letter FROM the Big Bad Wolf template
* What would you take to Grandma's house writing prompt
* Character profile
* Describe the characters (Little Red, Grandma, The Woodsman, The Big Bad Wolf)
(PLUS LITTLE RED, GRANDMA, WOLF and WOODSMAN CRAFT ACTIVITY)
THE THREE LITTLE PIGS
*Big Bad Wolf WANTED poster
*Letter to the Three Little Pigs/Big Bad Wolf writing template
* If I was a little pig I would build a house of…
* How to make little piggy biscuits cooking activity and procedure writing
* Little Pig Character Profile
* Compare the Fairytales (The Three Little Pigs v. The Three Billy Goats Gruff)
* The Big, Good Wolf - Alternate ending writing template
(PLUS WOLF AND LITTLE PIG CRAFT ACTIVITY)
THE THREE BILLY GOATS GRUFF
*How to Cheer up a Troll
*How to Cheer up a Troll procedure writing
*Trolls Are, Can, Have
*How can the Billy Goats cross the river without disturbing the Troll?
*Diary of a Troll
(PLUS TROLL CRAFT ACTIVITY)
* Who is the fairest of the all - brainstorm activity
* Who is fairest of them all writing prompt
* Which dwarf would you be writing prompt
* A letter to the Queen template
* Who is fairest of them all drawing and writing activity
* Compare the fairytales Snow White v. Cinderella
* Who would you rather be? Cinderella or Snow White writing prompt
(PLUS SNOW WHITE AND DWARF CRAFT ACTIVITY)
* Use adjectives to describe Cinderalla (Fairy Godmother, Prince and step mother also included)
* Compare the fairytales: Cinderella and Snow White
* Who would you rather be? Cinderella or Snow White
* Which story did you like better? Cinderella or Snow White?
* Cinderella is missing poster
* Cinderella recount
* If I had a fairy godmother...
* Who would you rather be? Cinderella or her fairy godmother?
(PLUS CINDERELLA AND FAIRY GODMOTHER CRAFT ACTIVITY)