Explore the world of magic and make-believe with this fun Preschool/Kindergarten unit.
This package gives you lesson plans, printable center activities, circle time topics and discussions, recommended songs and fingerplays, and no-prep worksheets.
There are 18 center activities which all focus on important preschool skills:
1. Off to the castle - Get your player to the castle without being stopped by the giant
2. Cookies for Grandma - Spin the wheel to see how fast you can fill up your basket
3. Dragon Fire - Match up the dragons with their fire by looking at the numbers
4. Gold Eggs ABC - Build and write your letters
5. Counting beans - Practice counting with these number cards
6. Bean Color sort - Sort the object based on color
7. Red Riding Hood Theater - Put on a puppet play with these printables
8. Building Castle Walls - Use your blocks and empty boxes to make a castle
9. Dragon Attack - Roll the dice to see whether the knight can beat the dragon
10. Order the story - Put the story of the three little pigs into order
11. Math Mats - Mats for numbers 1-10 to build, count, write your numbers
12. Fairytale words - Practice writing fairytale words
13. Beanstalk climb - Clip the leaves onto the beanstalk in order and help Jack climb up
14. Fairy Shapes - Clip the correct shape
15. Magic Potion Shop - Dramatic play (printables include potion labels and shop price list)
16. Escape the tower - STEM activity. Help Rapunzel escape from the tower
17. Blacksmith Station - Build your own shields or swords using material from your craft corner (no printables)
18. 3 Little Pig Physics - STEM activity. What house would withstand the big bad wolf? Choose your materials, plan your building, build the house, and test it out using a fan.
Special thanks to Srappin Doodles for the cliparts and Hello Fonts for the fonts!!