Fall - Fall: Fall is here! Fall Bottle Cap Count it Vocabulary Game first and second graders
This fall game is centered around Fall/Autumn vocabulary seen in the vocabulary chart (2 pages) provided.
Your students will love using recycled bottle tops and an empty tissue box to learn fall language.
Each player will need a card (there are 12 different full-page cards in your file) and six counters.
How to Play:
1. Choose a card and read the word on the playing card. Then we start!
2. One player looks after the box and is the caller. He/she dips their hand in and reads out the word on the cap and shows everyone.
3. Players count the letters in the word and match it the number on their card with a counter.
4. The first player to fill up their card is the winner and they then become the caller.
5. Complete one of the student record sheets when you have finished playing.
Your file includes:
- A how to use page (for teachers)
- Vocabulary list (for teachers)
- Fall/Autumn vocabulary chart (2 pages) with text and images
- Student instruction page
- 12 playing boards
- 6 individual student record sheets
- and everything above in black and white
~ Please download the preview file for a closer look.
* Vocabulary used in this game includes:
You might also like our:
Bottle Cap Center Games for any Word List BUNDLE 30+ Games
Informational Writing Pumpkin Themed First and Second Grade Common Core