Products in this Bundle (9)
showing 1-5 of 9 products
Also included in
- Gain peace of mind knowing you have a creative art project for every holiday, season, and school event at the tip of your fingers. These no-prep, fuss-free art games will excite your students and relieve your art lesson planning stress. Simply print out the game and picture directions back-to-back,$110.00$162.00Save $52.00
Decorate your bulletin board with these creative art projects. Fill up your art sub plan folder with no-prep, fuss-free art projects that pair well with other Fall activities. Pair these directed drawing games with a writing sample to make a great display for Back to School Night, Halloween, Dia de los Muertos, Election Day, Red Ribbon Week, Veteran's Day, and Thanksgiving.
Great for classroom teachers wanting to "paint" on a dime using markers like paints but can also work simply using colored pencils, crayons, and markers. Simply print out the game and picture directions back-to-back, give them dice, and watch them have fun create their own art project.
QUALITY ART LESSONS
Each game board has been digitally designed and therefore prints crisp and clear, unlike hand-drawn resources which don't hold up well to re-printing. Additionally, all of the drawings are easier on the eyes of students with visual impairments as it's harder to decipher the faint lines from hand-drawn sketches. And lastly, each art game includes step-by-step photos that are detailed and clear, making it easier for students to understand each part of the art process.
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- 9 Non-Editable PDFs (Pencil, Pumpkin, Autumn Leaf, Room on the Broom Witch Hat, Day of the Dead Sugar Skull, Veteran's Day Hearts, Red Ribbon Week Ribbons, Election Day Hats, and Turkey in Disguise)
- 9 Non-Editable PowerPoint Presentations
- Dice Games
- Choice-Based Drawing Version of Each Game
- Step-By-Step Picture Tutorial and Directions
- 18 Writing Prompts
- 18 Coloring Pages
- Helpful Tips & Tricks
- Pattern Practice Drawing Page
- Paperless Google Drive digital resource for students (also for use in Google Classroom, Schoology, Canvas, Seesaw, Microsoft OneDrive, Teams, and anywhere else you can share a link to a file...link on the bottom of page 2)
- Digital Spinner Wheels in Google Slides and YouTube (links on the bottom of page 3)
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
In downloading this teacher resource, you agree that you are purchasing a single user license for personal classroom only and does not give you copyright. All teaching materials sold by Glitter Meets Glue may not be adapted, re-sold, distributed, or translated into any other language for re-sale. You may not remove the graphic credit in any of our teaching materials.
Would you also like to purchase a license so your colleagues may use this product, too? I offer a 10% off discount on all additional copies. Please use the honor system here as you would in your own classroom.
Created by Amie Bentley, © Glitter Meets Glue Designs, LLC