Fall Activities for Kindergarten - full of fun and meaningful No Prep tasks. Fall no prep pack that you just print and go have fun with the kids. Math and ELA fall activities for kindergarten.
This pack is also part of a
No Prep ALL YEAR BUNDLE
that saves you 30% compared to buying the individual sets and provides you with a whole year of great no prep activities.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
There are 107 pages with Math and Language activities. + 14 of them where the word 'autumn' is used instead of 'fall' for a total of 121 pages. On pages where it doesn't make that much of a difference, where the name is not part of the activity, I didn't provide the alternative but used 'fall' only.
Here are the pages included:
Autumn No Prep Activities Pack by Cherry Workshop
1-2 Find My Cup - Cut and paste the acorn cups to match the lower case to the capital letters. (2 pages)
3-6. ABC Apples. Trace the letters – lower and upper case,whole ABC or missing letters (4 pages)
7-8. Letter Order in the Leaves - Cut and paste the pieces in alphabetical order to make an autumn picture.
9-10. Sort the ABC Leaves – Cut and paste the letter leaves in the correct pile – upper and lower case letters recognition.
11-19. I Can DO a Lot with the ABCs - Color and trace each letter. Cut and paste the letters and pictures on the correct row.
20. Listen to the Leaves – Say the word. Listen to the sounds and color the leaves that have the sounds you can hear – phonemic awareness.
21. Owls’ Beginning Sounds – Which is the first sound of each word? Color the acorn with the correct sound.
22. Apple Sounds – Say the word on the apple. What is the sound in the middle. Cut and paste on the correct tree.
23. Pumpkins Into Pies – Make pumpkin pie by changing the middle sound of the word to make a new one. Try different vowels until your word makes sense. Write the vowel and draw your word.
24. Autumn Words - How many words can you think of that start with the
letters A, U, T, U, M, N? Write them in the boxes. Look around the room or in books for help if you need.
25. Fall Words - How many words can you think of that start with the
letters F, A, L? Write them in the boxes. Look around the room or in books for help if you need.
26. Rhyming Squirrels - Cut and paste the acorn to rhyme the word on the squirrel.
27. Syllable Count - How many syllables do the words have. Cut and paste the pictures according to the number of syllables.
28-29. I Can Make Words - Look at the pictures. White the first letter in the box above. Read the word that you make. Draw a picture. (2 pages)
30. CVC Pumpkins - Read and trace the word. Cut and paste the matching picture.
31. Falling CVC Leaves – Roll read a word and color the leaf. Keep rolling until you read all the words. Use fall colors to make your leaves nice and pretty.
32. Rake the Blends – Color the blend and the picture. Then trace and write the blend. Finally write the whole word.
33. Rake Some Ending Sounds – Cut and paste the leaves on the correct pile according to their final sound.
34. Fall Sounds – Look at the picture. Say the word. listen for the first and last sound. Write them down to make a word.
35. Colorful Leaves – Read the word and color the leaf.
36. Falling Sight Words – Roll read and color a word. Keep rolling until you read all the words. Use fall colors to make your leaves nice and pretty.
37 - 41. Writing Pages – If I were a scarecrow, If I were a leaf and blank – two different rows.
42. Fall - Anchor Chart – In each leaf write or draw a thing about Fall.
43. Autumn - Anchor Chart – In each leaf write or draw a thing about Autumn.
44. Read Write and Color - Read the first sentence and color the leaf. Complete the other sentences and color all the leaves.
45. Roll and Trace – Roll, read and trace the words until you reach the top. (the, we, she, he, me, is)
46. Roll and Trace – Roll, read and trace the words until you reach the top. (can, have, must, be, said, play)
47-48. Color by Sight Word – she said, can it, to, like (I love autumn or I love fall)
49-50. Sight Word Graphing – Color the sight words and for every word color one of the boxes in the graph. White how many there are of each in the apple above.
51. Autumn Sentences – The Scarecrow - Cut and paste the words to make a sentence. Write it. Color the picture.
52. Autumn Sentences – The Leaves - Cut and paste the words to make a sentence. Write it. Color the picture.
53. Fall Sentences – The Scarecrow - Cut and paste the words to make a sentence. Write it. Color the picture.
54. Fall Sentences – The Leaves - Cut and paste the words to make a sentence. Write it. Color the picture.
55. Color by Long Vowel - Read the words in the picture. Look and listen to the vowel. Color according to it.
56-57. Where are MY Nuts – Help the squirrels gather nuts. Cut and paste the nuts to match the numbers. (2 pages)
58. More or Less Than 5 – Color the acorns with numbers smaller than 5 green and the ones with numbers greater than 5 brown.
59. Number Words – Cut and paste the words to match the numbers.
60. Owl Numbers - Write the number word under each owl – word shape boxes.
61. Pumpkin 10-Frames – Cut and paste the numbers to match the 10-frames.
62. Order the Acorns – Cut and paste the acorn in the correct order – numbers 1-20.
63. How Many – Count the autumn pictures and color the correct number.
64. Counting Puzzle – Cut the puzzle pieces. Put them in order from 1-5 and 6-10.
65. Fall Counting - Count, write the number, tally and fill the 10-frame.
66. Help the Squirrel – Can you please help the squirrels organize their acorns. Write which number is one less and which one more.
67 Roll, Add and Color (or Cover)- Roll 2 dice, add them together and color the picture. This may be played like a Bump game.
68. My Apple Numbers - Trace the numbers.
69. Numbers Come in all shapes and sizes – Find all the numbers that
are the same as the big one.
70-71. Apples On Top - Addition - Cut and paste the apples to match the results. (2 pages)
72-73. Apples On Top - Subtraction - Cut and paste the apples to match the results. (2 pages)
74. Seeds Make 10 - Count the seeds. How many more to make 10? Count and write the number to complete the number sentence.
75. Add Apple 10-Frames - Count the numbers in each 10-frame. Write them in the boxes below. Draw the apples from the first 10-frame in the empty one then add the apples from the second. How many altogether? Write the result.
76. Pumpkin 10-Frames - Draw seeds to complete the ten frames so they match the numbers.
77. Pumpkin 10-Frames - blank - Write a number 1-10 in each pumpkin. Draw seeds to complete the ten frames so they match the numbers. – you may use with a 10 digit die or number cards for kids to pick from.
78. Roll and Solve - Addition - Roll and solve a problem from the column you get. Keep rolling until you solve all.
79. Roll and Solve - Subtraction - Roll and solve a problem from the column you get. Keep rolling until you solve all.
80. Falling Leaves Make 10 – Solve the problems. Color all the leaves that equal 10.
81. Spin and Color the Apple Money – Spin and color an apple with a coin that matches the value you get – one coin to match.
82. Spin and Color the Apple Money – Spin and color an apple with the coins that matches the value you get – several coins to add together.
83-84. Fall Puzzles Compare 1-10 - Look at the numbers. Which is greater? Cut and paste the puzzle pieces to check. Then copy the number sentences. (2 pages)
85-86. Fall Puzzles Compare 11-20 - Look at the numbers. Which is greater? Cut and paste the puzzle pieces to check. Then copy the number sentences. (2 pages)
87. Count and Compare - In each box, color the apple that has more seeds
88. Match the Seeds - Cut and paste the number sentences to match the 10-frames.
89. Roll and Compare 1-10 - Roll and compare the numbers. Write < or > Keep rolling until you reach the top.
90. Roll and Compare 1-5 - Roll and compare the numbers. Write < or > Keep rolling until you reach the top.
91. Roll, Add 1 and Color – Roll a die, add one get to the number and color the owl with your result.
92. Compare and Paste 1-5 – Count and compare the number of pictures. Cut and paste the correct sign.
93. Count the Apples – by2 – Count by two to find out how many are the apples. Each owl has two apples.
94. Count the Seeds - These seeds are too many to count one by one. But you can easily count them by 10. You can use the number line for help. Write how many seeds there are on each line.
95. Spin and Solve – Addition 1-10- Spin, find the matching picture and solve the problem.
96. Spin and Solve – Addition 1-5- Spin, find the matching picture and solve the problem.
97. Spin and Solve – Subtraction 1-10- Spin, find the matching picture and solve the problem.
98. Spin and Solve – Subtraction 1-5- Spin, find the matching picture and solve the problem.
99. My Senses When the leaves fall - What do you sense during the fall season.
Write or draw and tell.
100. - Find and Graph the Shapes - Find all the shapes in and around the picture. Don’t miss the shapes from the picture itself. Color one box for every shape you find. Write how many you found in the leaf on top.
101. Cut and Paste Math - Read the problem. Cut and paste pictures to solve it. Write a number sentence.
102. Acorn Time - Look at the clock. What time is it? Color the acorn that shows the correct time.
103-111. My Fall Calendar – September, October and November – for 2016, 2017, 2018 - Trace a date every day. Draw a picture of fun things you do. Answer the questions.
112-119. My Autumn Calendar – September, October and November – for 2016, 2017, 2018 - Trace a date every day. Draw a picture of fun things you do. Answer the questions.
These activities are no prep which means that you will need just to print them. However, there are a number of them that can be used in a variety of ways and I laminate,sometimes color beforehand, and use them repeatedly. For example, the Roll and Cover activities are used as Bump Games, Autumn Words are used as a vocabulary mat, laminated and filled with different words, from books we read. And there are a lot of other ideas that you can think of to save you ink and printing time.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
ALL YEAR BUNDLE Activities No Prep for Kindergarten (Coming Soon...)
Winter Activities No Prep for Kindergarten
Spring Activities No Prep for Kindergarten
Summer Activities No Prep for Kindergarten
Take a look at ALL No Prep Packs in my store.
If you need Classroom Decor here's
a great place to look.