Fall Activities for Kindergarten - No Prep Pumpkin Printables Pack
My Pumpkin Print Pack is a collection of easy-to-prep activities, perfect for fall and autumn!
I have combined a selection of our best selling and favorite activities and given them a 'pumpkin' twist to give you this collection of resources that will work alongside any unit of work on pumpkins!
They are all 'easy to prep' and use only black ink to print!
Included in this collection is, a pumpkin themed:
1. Pinning Page - students can pokey pin their way around a pumpkin picture.
2. Handwriting Pattern Tracing Page - students can trace a 'big shape' pumpkin and the handwriting line patterns within the shape
3. Print, Cut, Make, Read Reader - make your students a printable reader called 'The Pumpkin", with the sentence structure "The pumpkin has ... (pumpkin parts) on each page. Students cut and paste a picture to match the text.
4. Sentence Maker Writing Worksheet - pick from 4 worksheets to match the difficulty level of your students - cut/paste/trace/ copy or write!
5. Number Match Worksheet - students match numerals 5-10 by counting sets of pumpkin seeds
6. Number Line Puzzle Pastes - students cut and paste the numbers 5 t o 10 OR 15 to 20 into counting order to reveal a picture
7. Puzzle Paste - student cut and paste picture pieces by matching numerals with different number representations to complete the puzzle
8. Pumpkin Spin and Trace - spin and numeral and trace it (1-20), can be played individually or as a game
9. Beat the Pumpkin - students 'play' this individually and try to beat the pumpkin by writing numbers or adding numbers
10. Roll and Color - students roll 2 dice, add the numbers and color a part of the picture
11. Paper Craft - students color, cut and paste to assemble a paper craft pumpkin cutie!
Find more fun games, centers, printables, worksheets and crafts for FALL and AUTUMN in my TpT store HERE!
Find my blog here
Click here to return to my store home page