Products in this Bundle (7)
showing 1-5 of 7 products
Also included in
- These fun and engaging Holiday activities for middle and high school will have your students practicing growth mindset, writing, imagery, poetry and more! Including activities for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Black History Month, and Valentines Day, this bundle is just what you nee$26.60$33.25Save $6.65
These fun and engaging Fall Halloween and Thanksgiving activities for middle and high school will have your students practicing writing, imagery, poetry and more! Including Thanksgiving activities and Halloween activities, this bundle is just what you need to keep your students engaged during the Fall!
Save money by purchasing my Holiday Activities for Middle and High School | Fall & Winter Holiday Activities! It includes resources for Fall AND Winter activities!
Students look up the menu from their favorite restaurant and use it as inspiration to create their own Halloween party menu describing their favorite foods... with a scary twist!
Students put a Halloween spin on a fairy tale of their choice, by making it into a scary story!
Students create a Halloween themed black out poem using a fairy tale!
Have your students practice imagery by analyzing the menus from their favorite restaurant and using it to help them create their own Thanksgiving menu using imagery to describe their favorite Thanksgiving foods!
Alternate Lesson for students who do not celebrate Thanksgiving or do not want to do a Thanksgiving themed menu.
Have students showcase what they are thankful for in a creative and imaginative way in this Thanksgiving activity!
A one pager is a versatile activity that allows students to respond to text, or show their understanding of a concept in a creative way!
Instead of showing their understanding through writing, a one pager gives students the opportunity to express themselves in one page through images, personal statements, quotes, short passages and more!
This fun and engaging Thanksgiving activity gives students a chance to uniquely express what and who they are thankful for in their lives!
But what is paper tent?! Have you ever had your students create name tents during the beginning of the school year? Well imagine them doing the same thing except they use the tent to visualize their appreciation for things they appreciate the most in their lives!
Save money and get even more activities for the holidays at a discount!
Fall & Winter BUNDLE => Holiday Activities for Middle and High School
Resource includes two versions of the paper tent:
- Version 1: Students detail 4 things they are thankful for including a visual representation.
- Version 2: Students detail 4 things they are thankful for including visual representation and 2-3 sentence explanation.
Product Pages: 4
File Type: PDF
GREAT FOR ANY HOLIDAY!
Get your students in the holiday spirit with this holiday acrostic poem activity! This template can be adapted to any holiday and includes an information sheet, worksheet and rubric!
Product Pages: 44
Answer Keys and Rubrics Included!
File Type: ZIP & PDF
FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO OPEN A ZIP FILE:
• Holiday Activities for Middle and High School | Fall & Winter Holiday Activities
• Acrostic Poem Bundle | Creative Writing Activities | Poetry Activities
• Classroom Management Plan | Classroom Management for High School
• One Pager Bundle for Books, Plays, Articles, Research Topics & About Me
☆ Be sure to follow my store to be alerted about new products.
☆ Want to earn TPT credits that can get you a discount on your next purchase? Don't forget to leave feedback!