This Pack includes:
• Fall Writing Prompt Cards- these colorful cards can be put on a ring for students to look through to get ideas for their journal writing. A blank set is included for you to create your own.
• Fall Graphic Organizer- Organizer to get your students thinking about fall
• Autumn Acrostic Poem- Students can create their own acrostic poem and then color the Fall pictures.
• Fall themed Writing Paper- students can use these papers and also color the cute Fall pictures (five different versions)
• Turkey in Disguise Writing- This fun activity allows students to disguise a turkey drawing; the students can use multiple materials to complete this project! My students were so creative! There is also a bulletin board sign and writing paper to go along with it.
• How To Writing- There are two How To Writing Projects. The first is How To Make Applesauce: My students loved following the recipe to complete this activity. They also enjoyed the How To Carve a Pumpkin Activity. I also included a blank pumpkin for the students to decorate.
• Fall Sentence Builder- Students cut out the words and put them in order.
• Acorn Math- There is an activity to match the questions to the answer (double digit addition). There is also a blank form for you to fill in your own problems and answers.
• Turkey Math- making ten using turkeys in ten frames.
• Apple Math- Comparing numbers- students add <,>, or = in the apples.
• Pumpkin Math- Writing the numbers that are before, in between, and after.