Students will not forget this project! This project is a great way to get your whole class involved. Students will work together to create a beautiful poster to be hung in our classroom, school, or given to a special guest.
-A normal coloring sheet that students can complete on their own.
-A key to assist you in putting the pages together.
-25 pages for the collaboration project (each page fits a regular sheet of copy paper)
-Each page has small coordinates written on the bottom right corner so you know how to glue the pages together.
1. Have each student color a piece of paper using crayons, markers, or colored pencils.
2. Carefully trim off the margin by cutting on the black line around the edge.
3. Place the papers together in a grid to create a poster approximately 4 x 4 square foot. Coordinates are located in the bottom right hand corner to help with this (they are very small)
4. Connect the papers together by taping them on the back or by gluing them to a large piece of paper.
5. Students can color the single coloring sheet as well.
6. Display and enjoy!