Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Are you looking for a fun and engaging FALL Themed activity that encourages your students to WRITE, COUNT and ADD? Look no further! :) Your students will love this FALL themed QR Scavenger hunt. It will get your students up and moving around, whether you choose to do this activity in the class or outside.
It is designed for you to use in class to complement lessons, in groups to support and reinforce learning, individually as well as in small groups to promote knowledge and understanding, set up for early finishers, set out in centers to use independently... the possibilities are endless!
You will need: ✔
* iPads or phones connected wifi
* A QR Reader App installed on each device (There are lots of free one available)
* Printed copies of the recording sheets / Or whiteboards and markers
Included in this pack: ✔
* 3 Different hunts for your students to go on ( Vocabulary, Counting and Adding)
* 30 QR Code Pictures (Each set in a different color)
* Recording Sheets to match each hunt
* Overview so that you know what the children will be accessing
* Answer key pages for each hunt
⭐ Click HERE to follow me or hit the "Green Star" at the top of the page.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
✅ Please remember to leave Feedback to earn TPT Credits to use on future purchases. Click on this LINK to find out how you can give feedback.