This colorful Pop Art themed fall interactive digital activity is such a fun way to encourage students to be creative with their online learning.
Please note, this is a digital assignment, created using Google Slides™ for use with Google Classroom™, which can be used in schools, homeschool settings and for general online distance learning.
This activity is also an exciting, creative way to highlight technology skills in your classroom. Students will learn how to edit text boxes, select fonts, change colors and outlines, upload images and artwork, and use the polyline tool to create their own abstract Pop Art.
Please see the detailed Preview to view this 13 slide resource in more detail.
About this resource:
- Learn about the POP Art movement - and acorns!
- Choose a Pop Art artist to research and write about
- Use the shape and text tools to create your own abstract Pop Art masterpiece
- Develop your trace and fill skills using the polyline tool to create a colorful abstract acorn artwork
- Build a wall of seasonal vocabulary and phrases, following the prompts provided
- Answer the prompts to explore what you love about fall and what you are thankful for at Thanksgiving
- Test creative writing skills further with sentence building prompts, for fall, Thanksgiving and Halloween.
How to access the activity:
You will need a Google account for yourself and for each of your students.
I have included directions on how to copy these files directly into your Google account and on how to assign to students via Google Classroom™
Digital Resources can be helpful in lots of ways:
- Go paperless
- Access anywhere
- Ideal for homeschoolers
- Ideal for distance learners
- Use on a variety of devices
- Students each have their own file copy
- Improve technology skills
You might like to view other seasonal resources in my store:
Connect with Diane @ The ImaginationBox
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan 2020
Follow my store on TPT to receive notification of new products, where I will be offering a 50% discount for the first 48 hours after they are posted.
Don’t forget to leave feedback on resources - you will earn points towards your next TPT purchases :-)
Please contact me if you have any questions regarding this resource, I am always keen to help,