Also included in
- Have you been searching for just the right articulation stories and reading passages to help your students practice their conversation skills? These articulation stories will be perfect for you! Each passage has everything you need to practice carry-over articulation skills in conversation and readi$19.00$23.75Save $4.75
Have you been searching for fall themed articulation reading passages that will help your students practice their conversation skills? These articulation stories will be perfect for you! Each passage has everything you need to practice carry-over articulation skills in conversation and reading!
*Additional Bonus* These no prep passages are also easy to modify for mixed groups!
**Save 20% by purchasing the full bundle!**
These passages contain:
- Strategically written passages emphasizing a target phoneme
- A variety of silly fiction reading passages
- High-interest non-fiction reading passages
- A high volume of words containing target sounds
- Conversation prompts and questions based on the passage
- An opportunity to learn new vocabulary
- Practice for higher-level auditory discrimination and conversation skills
- Scaffolded teaching prompts to help your students feel successful
There is articulation story for each of the following phonemes:
- Prevocalic r
- Vocalic "ear"
- Vocalic "er"
- Vocalic "air"
- Vocalic "ire"
- Vocalic "or"
- A total of 14 unique passages and prompts!
If you liked this activity you might also like the following items from my store:
- Summer Themed Articulation Reading Passages
- Vocalic "ear" activities
- Vocalic "air" activities
- Vocalic "ire" activities
- Vocalic "are" activities
- Vocalic "or" activities
I would love it if you would take a second and follow my store! All new resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours, so you can save money by following me!
Click to Connect
YouTube: Jessica- The Gift of Gab
Thank you so much,
Jessica, The Gift of Gab