Have fun taking attendance with this fall or autumn theme interactive attendance sheet! Students touch their character when they arrive in class and their character will float to the pile of leaves. The remaining bees left on screen make it easy for you to see who is away that day. This attendance sheet is designed for a maximum class size of 35 students.
This product is designed to be projected onto your SMARTBoard, Promethian, Mimio or Interactive Whiteboard. It also works well when set up on a computer workstation for students to check in with when they arrive to class.
File Format: This file was designed with Flash technology so that it will run on any PC or Mac computer without the need for specific software. It runs in your default free internet browser program.
Instructions to add your class list:
Adding your students’ names is very simple and quick! I’ve created a short video
to show you how easy it is.
1. Click on the “Create Attendance File” button to open the editor
2. Enter the number of students in your class and click the “Update” button.
3. Type the students names in the text boxes. Use the tab key to quickly move to the next student.
4. Click the “Save” button when you are finished and save the file to your computer.
5. You are now ready to take attendance!
You may also like my other interactive attendance sheets
and many more ...
You may like my other Fall / Autumn Activities:
Fall Math Color-by-Code Bundle
Johnny Appleseed Sight Words Color-by-Code Activity
Fall Math Mystery Pictures Bundle
Fall Interactive Attendance for Whiteboards
All Fall Activities
Search Filter: Int-Att FllAct