Fall Emergent Read, Trace and Write
The ten sentences are the following:
1. Fall is between summer and winter.
2. The weather gets colder.
3. Leaves change colors.
4. Leaves begin to fall.
5. Fallen leaves are raked up.
6. Pumpkins are ready to be picked.
7. Birds fly south for the winter.
8. Kids go back to school.
9. The days get shorter. The nights get longer.
10. I love the fall!
There are 3 versions available, read, trace or read & print (tracing lines included). Choose the version that best suits your students’ needs.
The pages are in portrait format and measure 8.5 x 11. Students will color, cut and staple the book together.
*** If you plan on sharing this resource, please purchase the appropriate number of licenses.
The Kinder Kids Store