Also included in
- Are you looking for fun and engaging fall literacy center activities for students to practice important skills and concepts? From practicing letters, letter sounds, and letter formation to rhyming and CVC words, these are exactly the fun hands on activities for your students to practice! This jam pa$11.00$16.00Save $5.00
- Are you looking for fun and engaging fall literacy and math center activities for students to practice important skills and concepts? From practicing letters, letter sounds, and letter formation to number recognition, formation, and sequencing, these are exactly the fun hands on activities for your$22.00$33.00Save $11.00
Looking for an engaging fall themed beginning sound alphabet sorting activity? This low prep print and go is perfect for your kiddos practicing beginning sounds! Your students can practice making fall trees with every letter of the alphabet. This is the perfect small group, literacy center, or early finisher for students to practice letter recognition and initial sounds. They will love this fun hands on and engaging activity.
- 26 Tree Mats for Each Letter (A-Z)
- 6 Picture Sounds Apple Per Letter
- Differentiated Vowel Mats
OTHER FALL ACTIVITIES TO LOVE:
Click the Green ★ to follow my store and get notifications when new resources arrive including freebies! New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted! Please don't forget to leave feedback to earn points for FREE TPT purchases! I love having your feedback!
I'd Love to Connect!
How to get TPT credit on future purchases:
Please go to the MY PURCHASES page. Under each purchase, you will see a PROVIDE FEEDBACK button. Click on it, leave feedback, and then you will receive credits for your purchase that you can use on future items (AS IN FREE MONEY to use on TPT)! I do read all the feedback! I can't respond to all of them, but I do value your feedback!
Lindsay Sauer ❤️