This fun and creative material is excellent to help students to learn and practice the vocabulary of Fall in French.
- For more durability, you should print, cut, and laminate the products.
This material has:
1) a PDF with:
- 8 pages with 36 colorful word wall to teach and practice the Fall vocabulary in French with your students and/or decorate your classroom.
2) a PDF with 19 pages with:
- a colorful bingo game with 30 colorful bingo cards;
- two black and white create your own bingo proposals in two different examples, one with two half page bingo cards and another one with one full page bingo card;
- two pages with 36 small images so that the students are able to color and cut them to create their own BINGO.
- Fall, leaves, goose, football, tree, pumpkin, apple, acorn, corn, umbrella, harvest, scarecrow, sunflower, clouds, rain, wind, jacket, owl, raincoat, pine cone, rake, squirrel, crow, wheat, branch, nuts, cornucopia, turkey, pie, bread, bird, haystack, barn, mushroom, Halloween, and Thanksgiving.