Bring experimentation and imagination into your classroom, with these nature themed fall and Thanksgiving art activities that your students will love!
Easy to use activities include painting, collage, doodling, finger printing, exploring mark making, abstract shapes and color palettes.
Save 25% of the price of the individual resources by purchasing this 70 page bundle.
This creative Fall Art Activities and Classroom Decor Bundle features 4 of my seasonal resources, and a useful freebie.
- Fall and Thanksgiving Leafy Doodles
- Fall Finger Print Trees
- Magical Toadstool Art and Collage
- Painting Abstract Leaves and Acorns
- Pop Art Acorns
Please click on the previews to view in more detail
• Resources are ready to print and go, and require only basic art materials such as good quality paper, water color paint, oil pastels, marker pens, colored pencils, gluestick, scissors
• Clear instructions and finished examples are included
• These activities aim to encourage visual expression, and also include written elements.
You might like to view other art bundles here for Back to School, Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer and The Full Art Year:
Connect with Diane @ The ImaginationBox
Don’t forget to leave feedback on resources - you will earn points towards your next TPT purchases :-)
Please contact me if you have any questions regarding this resource, I am always keen to help,
All original artwork ©The ImaginationBox/Diane Pagan 2020