Fall Busy Book for Toddler & Preschool -Seasonal Quiet Book / Busy Binder
Also included in
- Includes All Learning-Busy Binders, including:Busy BinderColors and ShapesFall Busy BinderWinter Busy BinderChristmas Busy BinderSpring Busy BinderSummer Busy Binder+More Busy Books to be Added.See individual listings for more details. ♥ Learning and Educational Activities for Your Toddler or PreschPrice $20.00Original Price $37.25Save $17.25
- Includes:Summer Busy BinderSpring Busy BinderFall Busy BinderWinter Busy Binder*with Bonus: Christmas Busy Binder!See individual listings for more details. ♥ 100+ Stationary Pages of Learning and Educational Activities for Your Toddler or Preschooler for every season of the year!♥ Activity Books forPrice $16.20Original Price $20.25Save $4.05
♥ 15 Stationary Pages of Seasonal Learning and Educational Activities for Your Toddler or Preschooler - 8 Pages to Cut Out as Pieces for the Book
♥ This busy book has a fall or autumn theme including fall colors, and Halloween and Thanksgiving items. Great from September through November.
♥ Activity Book and Learning Binder for Fun and Keeping Your Toddlers and Preschoolers Busy
♥ Download and Print as 8.5" x 11"
Simply print, laminate, cut, and attach pieces with velcro. Watch your little one or students have so much fun learning and exploring new concepts and skills!
- Farm scene
- Shape matching "I know my shapes"
- Color sorting 1 "I know my colors"
- Color sorting 2 "I know my colors"
- Uppercase and lowercase alphabet "I know my alphabet"
- Matching "I can match pumpkins and jack o lanterns"
- Sizes "I know my sizes"
- Counting "I can count leaves and fall items"
- Make a face
- Make a pattern
- Finish the picture
• • • • • HOW IT WORKS • • • • •
*This Fall Busy Binder does require a lot of time and work to make. With laminating, cutting, and attaching velcro, plan to spend about 90 minutes to prep this binder.*
1. Download and print Fall Quiet Book Sheets. When printing, you can use standard copy paper if you are laminating them.
2. Laminate each stationary sheet double-sided. Therefore, you can print the stationary sheets double-sided to laminate one sheet at a time or you can print them all on separate sheets and insert 2 at once into the laminating pouch.
3. Punch holes in all of the stationary sheets and insert them into the binder.
4. Laminate each cut-out sheet one-sided. These ones have dotted lines down the center so you know where to cut.
5. Cut out each piece from the cut-out sheets. The pieces can be cut smaller that the lines show to eliminate a lot of the white space. However, don't make the pieces too small as your child may lose them. Be sure to keep these cut out pieces in piles based on which pages they belong to because if you get them all mixed up, you may be unsure where they go.
6. Cut small velcro squares or strips and stick them on the stationary pages. You'll have to count how many cut out pieces go on each stationary page and where exactly they belong. For some of the scene pictures (farm, house, street) there is no set orientation for the velcro. However, on the ones with letters, numbers, body, etc, make sure you're putting the velcro in the correct spot.
7. Cut small velcro squares and stick them on the back of the cut-out pieces.
8. Attach all of the cut-out pieces to their corresponding stationary pages.
• • • • • FILE INFORMATION• • • • •
♥ 23 Pages - High Quality PDF Digital File
♥ 8.5 x 11 Sheets for Toddlers and Preschool
• • • • • WHAT THEY WILL LEARN• • • • •
- Seasonal items
- Facial features
- Finishing a pictures
- What belongs at the farm
Never miss an update!! Get access to more freebies, discounts, and new products by signing up for our email list here >> https://landing.mailerlite.com/webforms/landing/x8q8v6
Please check out more activities and free printables on my site >> TeachingLittles.com
• • • • • IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ • • • • •
• Please read full description of the product before purchasing. There are no refunds or exchanges for our instant download digital products.
• Design size CANNOT be changed. However, please let me know if you'd like another size or color and I can possibly customize it for you!
• Colors may differ depending on the device you use for viewing, color settings, printer and type of paper you choose.
All designs and layouts from Just Simply Mom are not to be duplicated or used for commercial use. You may use this file for your own PERSONAL USE ONLY. File sharing and distribution of this file or of the printed work from this file are prohibited. You are welcome to print as many copies as you like for yourself. The designs can not be used for any commercial purpose or resold.
• • • • • QUESTIONS? • • • • •
We are happy to help with any questions you may have. I typically reply within 24 hours.
© Just Simply Mom