Fall CVC WORD FLUENCY Roll & Read Board Games : Short A - E - I - O - U
If you're looking for a great way to practice reading, spelling and writing CVC WORDS this fall, these printable game boards are an engaging resource that your kids will love!
Included you'll find everything you need to play the game multiple times.
Student will roll the dice and read the CVC word in each space or pick a card.
Cards are differentiated into two types: (see preview)
- Spell it - Students choose the missing vowel
- Write it - Students see the image and write down the word on their recording sheet
- 3 Board Games - The game board prints on two pages 8.5 x 11" letter size paper. Simply tape the two pages together after laminating to form a nice size game.
- 72 Question Cards
- Game Markers
- Box Labels
- Answer Keys numbered cards - Recording Sheet
* This game is intended to be used in small groups with teacher supervision. If students are working alone an answer key is provided.
Games Bundle | Sight Words and CVC Short Vowel a-e-i-o-u
CVC Short E & I: BOOM CARDS™ – Digital Task Cards for Beginning Readers
Looking for Digital Activities? Check out Boom Cards™
Check out some other Grammar Games!
Check out some other Vocabulary Games!
Check out some Best Selling ELL Resources in $$ Saving Bundles!
Check out some of my Conversation Starters!
Please go to your page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world!