**UPDATE: Calendars have been updated for the 2015-2016 school year**
This calendar was created using Mimio Studio. Please make sure you have the Mimio Studio program before downloading.
Help your students learn all about the days and months with these fun calendars! These calendars contain fun graphics, links to songs, and moveable pieces. On each page, students will be able to click on a picture, move words, or move pictures. There are also step-by-step directions on each page to help teachers get started. Note: These directions can be deleted once you know how to use the document for a cleaner appearance. Check out my store for a calendar to go along with the other months!
These calendars include the following pages:
1. Calendar Time Welcome Page (contains links to 6 songs students can dance to before beginning calendar)
2. Calendar Page (with a pattern) (August, September, October, November, December)
3. Days of the Week
4. Months of the Year
5. Days in the Month Tally
6. How Many Days Have We Been In School? (uses counting blocks or longs, flats, and units)
9. Weather Graph
10. Picture of the Day
11. Question of the Day (every student can respond)
12. Shape Sort
13. Follow the Directions To Make A Fall Picture (vocabulary and position words)
14. Thanksgiving Counting (making sets to match numbers)
15. One More, One Less
This product was created by Miss Mack's Kindergarten. Graphics provided by www.mycutegraphics.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License