Fall Center Activities for Kindergarten
This fall themed centers bundle is filled with literacy, math, and science activities that would be great for any Fall, Autumn, leaf, or pumpkin unit. These activities meet many common core standards and can be used in math and literacy centers. This packet has a variety of 13 printable games, worksheets, and activities. Be sure to check out the preview to see some of what you are buying.
1. (2 worksheets) – students cut out the pictures on the bottom of the page and glue them in order of the life cycle of apples. Another page is a life cycle color sheet and students can also label the parts of the life cycle of pumpkins.
2. – students will put word cards in order to complete a sentence about how pumpkins grow. (5 sentences)
3. - students will pick a card and tell how many sounds they hear in each word and then move that many spaces on the game board.
4. - Students will read the CVC word and match it to the picture. Included is a worksheet for differentiation.
5. - students will put the fall themed pictures/words in ABC order and record their answers.
6. - students will match uppercase and lowercase letters (could be a file folder game or memory)
7. - students will match the number, number word, and number sets
8. (2 games)– students will practice 1-1 correspondence by counting out objects to match the # on the pumpkins. The other game has students counting the number of pumpkins and then clip a clothespin on the correct number.
9. - students will write in the missing numbers on the worksheet or sort the cards in order. Included are cards to count by 1s to 20, 5s to 50, 10s to 100.
10.– students can count the acorns in the ten frame and then find the tree with the correct number on it
11.– this game works on counting 1-20. It has flashcards, a game board, and “special cards” to allow for multiply ways of play.
12. - a simple story about the life cycle of pumpkins for kids to read independently and color the pictures
13. - student can match up the rhyming pictures and then use the 2 worksheets to record their answer depending on their skill level
Back to School Literacy and Math Activities
Apple Literacy, Math, and Science Activities
Halloween Literacy and Math Activities
Thanksgiving Literacy and Math Activities
Christmas Literacy and Math Activities
Winter Literacy and Math Activities
Valentine's Day Literacy and Math Activities
St. Patrick's Day Literacy and Math Activities
Easter Literacy and Math Activities
Spring Literacy and Math Activities
Butterfly Literacy and Math Activities
Feedback is always appreciated and helps you earn TPT credits for future purchases!! Don't forget to click the green ⭐️at the top to follow me to get notifications of my newest products, sales, & newsletters!
Join our Membership
Follow me on Facebook
Join my Facebook Group
Follow me on Instagram
Follow me on Pinterest
Visit my Blog