Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This fall themed centers bundle is filled with literacy, math, and science activities that would be great for any Fall, Autumn, leaf, or pumpkin unit. These activities meet many common core standards and can be used in math and literacy centers. This packet has a variety of 13 printable games, worksheets, and activities. Some of these activities are sold in my TPT store but you save money by purchasing the packet as well as get activities that are not sold separately. Be sure to check out the preview to see some of what you are buying.
1. (2 worksheets) – students cut out the pictures on the bottom of the page and glue them in order of the life cycle of apples. Another page is a life cycle color sheet and students can also label the parts of the life cycle of pumpkins.
2. – students will put word cards in order to complete a sentence about how pumpkins grow. (5 sentences)
3. - students will pick a card and tell how many sounds they hear in each word and then move that many spaces on the game board.
4. - Students will read the CVC word and match it to the picture. Included is a worksheet for differentiation.
5. - students will put the fall themed pictures/words in ABC order and record their answers.
6. - students will match uppercase and lowercase letters (could be a file folder game or memory)
7. - students will match the number, number word, and number sets
8. (2 games)– students will practice 1-1 correspondence by counting out objects to match the # on the pumpkins. The other game has students counting the number of pumpkins and then clip a clothespin on the correct number.
9. - students will write in the missing numbers on the worksheet or sort the cards in order. Included are cards to count by 1s to 20, 5s to 50, 10s to 100.
10.– students can count the acorns in the ten frame and then find the tree with the correct number on it
11.– this game works on counting 1-20. It has flashcards, a game board, and “special cards” to allow for multiply ways of play.
12. - a simple story about the life cycle of pumpkins for kids to read independently and color the pictures
13. - student can match up the rhyming pictures and then use the 2 worksheets to record their answer depending on their skill level
Feedback is always appreciated!! Don't forget to click "follow me" at the top of this page and then become a Facebook follower so you can get the latest information on freebies, giveaways, classroom ideas, etc.