Looking for Fall Pre-K centers? Kindergarten centers too? These are for you! Designed with both Pre-K and Kindergarten in mind, these centers will give you a variety of activities and options for your students.
This pack is filled with engaging math and literacy centers for Pre-K and Kindergarten students with a Fall theme.
***This pack is also available in a money saving BUNDLE***
LITERACY CENTERS AND ACTIVITIES:
Rhyming Clip Cards
-clip the picture that rhymes with the picture on the leaf.
“In the Fall I See...” Emergent Reader (2 levels)
- print a simple label style version, or one with predictable sentence pattern. Copy two-sided and cut in half for two books!
Beginning Sound Clip Cards (2 sets)
- clip the picture that starts with the sound of the letter shown. Second set includes the picture shown for clipping the match.
Colorful leaves puzzles (2 versions)
- Match the colorful leaves to their color words. 2nd set includes the words written in the matching color.
Name Tracing Strips
- Editable File included! Make these for your students and laminate them or put them in a sheet protector. With dry erase markers they can trace their names over and over!
– Roll a die. Use the key and read the color word. Color a leaf to match.
Sunflower ABC Match up
–Complete the alphabet puzzles and record some of the matches (both upper and lowercase included).
– Pick a letter leaf and write some of the letters on the recording sheet (both upper and lowercase letters included).
Turkey Vowel Spin (2 sets)
– Use a pencil and a paperclip to make a spinner on the turkey. Spin and say the short vowel sound you land on. Color a picture with that short vowel sound.
2nd set includes the vowels written next to each picture for guidance.
Leaf Hunt (2 sets)
– Pick a leaf. Color the leaf with the CVC word that matches the picture. 2nd set includes the word written on the card for word matching.
Letters write and wipe cards
– Print and laminate. With a dry erase marker kids can practice writing letters Aa-Zz.
Turkey Trot Sight Words
– Roll the die and write the word on the graph. If you roll a turkey, pick any word! *Editable for any words and includes inserts for the plastic sleeve dice.
MATH CENTERS AND ACTIVITIES:
Pattern Clip Cards (2 sets)
– Clip the picture that comes next in the fall patterns. Set 1 includes only AB patterns. Set 2 includes AB, AAB, ABB, and ABC.
Turkey Dice Addition Clip Cards
– Add up the dots on the dice and clip the sum.
Subitizing Squirrels (2 sets)
– Pick an acorn card and identify how many dots are in the ten frame (in different formations). Color the acorn that matches. 2 sets – one with numerals and one with matching the ten frames.
Acorn Counting Puzzle (2 Sets)
–Count the acorns and match them to their number. Second set includes number words instead of acorns.
Turkey Tally (2 sets)
– Pick a turkey card and count the tally marks. Color the turkey that shows how many. Second set includes the numeral written near the tally marks.
– Pick a card and solve the addition problem. Record the problem in the boxes below.
Autumn Count It! (2 sets)
– Pick a card and count how many.
Record the number in the boxes below. Second set includes base ten blocks 11-20 instead of counting sets.
Write and Wipe Subtraction Cards-
–Write and Solve the subtraction equations (laminate and use with a dry erase marker). Subtraction within 5.
Numbers write and wipe cards
– Print and laminate. With a dry erase marker kids can practice writing numbers 0-9.
Acorn Play Dough Mats
– Fill in the ten frames and write the numbers with these 1-10 counting mats.
Black and White Copies of color items are included at the end of the file.
***************************************************************************** More Fall Activities
Emergent Readers - Fall Collection
Write It! Fall Writing Center Activities