Fall Clips has 3, interactive activities that focus on Fall Activities, Apples, and Pumpkins! These activities are differentiated so you can use them with various student levels!
*How to Use*
-Cut out each large objects ( leaf, apple, and pumpkin ) and the three sets of action and image squares. The first set of squares pairs with the Fall/Leaf image. The second set pairs with the Apple. The third pairs with the Pumpkin. Attach each square to a clothespin with either glue or velcro. Then, cut the sentence strips and attach them to a ring. There are three sets of sentence strips one for each image.
Have the student clip each object or action square to the large image. Have the student state “what is being done” in the image.
- Give each child a clothespin. Place the large image in front of the students. Read the sentence strips one at a time. The students must listen for the sentence that matches their picture, then they can clip it to the large image.
- Students may use the included sentence strips to assist in sentence generation. They may match the image to the correct strip and use the phrase on the strip to assist in sentence generation.
- Once a student has completed the desired activities for each large image, they may complete the included worksheets. When each worksheet has been completed, students may put them together to make their own book. A cover is included for each book. Books are created in black and white and grayscale.
*What You Get*
- 3 large images ( Leaf, Apple, Pumpkin )
- 30 clip squares ( 10 for each image )
- 30 sentence strips ( 10 for each image )
- 3, 10 page black and white books with covers ( one book per image )
If like this you may also want to check out:
Back to School Clips
The Apple Star