Also included in
- ** BEST SELLER ** You will love the no prep, print and go ease of these Fall Color By Number Addition and Subtraction Fall Themed Printables. This Fall Color By Number Addition and Subtraction Printable includes 10 pages for introducing or reviewing addition and subtraction. This bundle is perfect f$7.20$8.00Save $0.80
You will love the no prep, print and go ease of these Fall Color By Number Subtraction Printables. This Fall Color By Number Subtraction Printables includes 5 pages for introducing or reviewing subtraction. Addition and Subtraction are essential skills to master in first and second grade. Students need to know how to fluently add and subtract within 20 using mental strategies as well as know from memory all sums of two one-digit numbers. Each page in this Fall Color By Number Subtraction resource reinforces those skills by have mixed addition problems on each page. Your students will adore these FIVE Color By Number subtraction worksheets while learning and reviewing important subtraction skills at the same time! Each page in the resource has between 15 to 30 problems focusing on mixed subtraction skills. If you would like a Fall Color By Number with FEWER problems, click here to see my Fall Apple Themed Color By Number Subtraction Printables. With the five Answer Keys also included, this helps you quickly and efficiently check your students work in a very short amount of time.
** Additional Important Information **
In this resource, I have no math problems on the cute little children's skin, allowing your students to select any skin tone color. The directions read, "You pick the color for any empty areas." This also allows for some creativity after their math is done by selecting additional colors of their choice for the borders and other blank remaining areas. This feature is a real hit with my teacher buyers!
>>> Five Total Pages of Student Work
- This adorable Fall Color By Number page has an adorable little guy bundled up in his hoodie all set to celebrate Fall with some cute pumpkins too!
- This adorable Fall Color By Number page has a great owl ready to celebrate Fall by reading a book to your class!
- This adorable Fall Color By Number page with the word FALL in an open font all complete with subtraction math problems. It also has two Fall leaves and a pumpkin too, your class will love it.
- This adorable Fall Color By Number page has an adorable little girl holding a pie, pumpkin? apple? blueberry pie? Let your students decide and then she will be all set to celebrate Fall with your class!
- This adorable Fall Color By Number page has a wonderful little girl holding an apple and standing in front of a Fall wagon full of apples.
>>> Five Matching Pages of Answer Keys Too!
>>> BONUS FILE - Twelve Page Letter From Me! This letter includes many ways to use Center Games, Task Cards, and Color By Number in your classroom!
*** Terrific Teaching Tip ***
Terrific for an Emergency Sub Tub or Homework!
*** CLASSROOM USE IDEAS ***
- math center assignments
- small group work
- morning work worksheet
- RTI Remediation
- seat work
- substitute teacher days
- morning work tubs
- independent practice
- early finishers
- clip board time worksheet
- early morning arrival time
- indoor recess
This Fall Subtraction resource is also available in this bundle:
This Fall Subtraction resource has a matching Fall Addition resource:
These high interest black and white printables are great for seat work, homework, small group work, substitute teacher folders, sub tubs, the possibilities are endless!
A Quick Recap of What's Included for You...
Five pages of Fall Themed Subtraction worksheets.
Five answer key pages for these Fall Themed Subtraction worksheets.
Twelve page letter with ideas, tips, and lesson plans for using Center Games, Task Cards, and Color By Number in your classroom!
Fluently add and subtract within 5.
Use addition and subtraction within 20 to solve word problems involving situations of adding to, taking from, putting together, taking apart, and comparing, with unknowns in all positions, e.g., by using objects, drawings, and equations with a symbol for the unknown number to represent the problem.
Understand subtraction as an unknown-addend problem. For example, subtract 10 - 8 by finding the number that makes 10 when added to 8.
Relate counting to addition and subtraction (e.g., by counting on 2 to add 2).
Add and subtract within 20, demonstrating fluency for addition and subtraction within 10. Use strategies such as counting on, making ten, decomposing a number leading to a ten, using the relationship between addition and subtraction, and creating equivalent but easier or known sums.
Fluently add and subtract within 20 using mental strategies. By end of Grade 2, know from memory all sums of two one-digit numbers.
Don’t forget that all my new products are 40% off for 48 hours.
Click this LINK to follow my shop & you'll be notified of these huge savings.
© Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas