Letting your students be creative is one of the best parts of being a music educator. This is a great way to get them started right when they get back to school!
I love when my students get to compose but starting can be a little difficult. Giving students parameters makes things so much easier for them!
This fun file is great for letting students get a chance to be creative!
- Draw pictures to compose
- Paste pictures to compose
- Write and draw pictures to compose
- Write words and write rhythms to compose
- Write words to match the rhythm (Stick and regular notation)
- Blank composition pages for your directions
- Pictures without rhythm
- Pictures with rhythms (Stick and regular notation)
- Dice with pictures for each set
- Dice with rhythms (Stick and regular notation)
This is included in my Composing Bundle
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches
• Look for the green star
next to my store logo and click it to become a follower
. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
For more details, visit my blog: Mrs. Stouffer's Blog
For information about specials and freebies you can follow me or "like"
Questions? Email me at MrsStouffersMusicRoom@gmail.com