These task cards are so versatile. Use these cards to practice counting, number words, writing equations, drawing equivalent sets, and adding 10 more. Perfect for easy differentiation! Sets on the task cards consist of 0 to 10 Autumn objects.
28 Counting Task Cards and 6 Recording Sheets - Color and Black Line Options Available. All 28 cards are available in two sizes- full page and quarter page. If you choose black line, print on color card stock to add a little color.
This zip file contains 2 products- print task cards landscape and recording sheets portrait.
1. Fall Counting Task Cards- 1 Card Per Slide. These PDF slides are great to use whole group with a SMART Board or Elmo. Project the card. Everyone sees and counts whole group. Use with the Recording Sheets for differentiation.
2. Fall Counting Task Cards- 4 Cards Per Slide. These are smaller and perfect for centers or SCOOT.
3. Fall Counting Task Card Recording Sheets- Use these for differentiation. Use different recording sheets to vary the task. One week students can count and record, the following week work on number words. These recording sheets offer so much flexibility!
Use the same task cards but differentiate with the recording sheets.
These are easy prep- just print and cut. The recording sheets are perfect for differentiation. Everyone is using the same task cards but differentiate with recording sheets. Recording sheets differ in skill and in length.
Recording Sheets include:
1. Count and Write Number (3 options)
2. Count, Write, and Draw an Equal Set (2 options)
3. Count and Write an Equation (3 options)
4. Count and Write a 2 Equations (2 options)
5. Number Words
6. 10 More
Students may use the same set of task cards to practice several different skills making these task cards some of the most versatile available for kindergarten. One week a student may work on counting, next week number words, and then use them again to practice writing equations.