Fall Craft Leaf Patterns
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Arts and crafts make learning fun! I love using crafts with my students to work on some important academic and non-academic skills. Students love crafts too, which keeps them actively engaged in the learning process. Using the crafts in this Mega Bundle, students will work on fine motor skills, cuttPrice $78.00Original Price $116.25Save $38.25
- Capture the fall season this year with fall crafts and writing activities! No more searching for a fun autumn craftivity. These fall crafts are accompanied by writing templates creating the perfect dual-purpose activities to celebrate the fall season. Use these engaging fall-themed crafts during thPrice $18.00Original Price $30.00Save $12.00
- A collection of activities for October your students will love! These October activities are perfect whether you are in person, hybrid, or virtual. Your kindergarten students will love the variety of fun and engaging activities that will have them practicing essential math and literacy skills. ⭐ BUPrice $20.00Original Price $30.00Save $10.00
A purposeful pattern craft that your little learners will adore this fall season! Easily differentiate this pattern craft to meet the needs of each of your little learners. This dual-purpose leaf craftivity makes a great autumn craft and pattern activity! When creating this craft your young learners will work on fine motor skills, cutting, gluing, following directions, listening skills, and creativity.
♥ BUNDLE & SAVE ♥
Save 35% when you purchase the Crafts for the Whole Year MEGA Bundle and gain craftivities like this for the entire school year!
Perfect for creating amazing bulletin boards and hallway displays. Your students will love making patterns as they create this throwing leaves craft.
- Clear Assembly Instructions With Images
- Multiple Craft Templates- Trace or copy directly onto colored paper
- Easy Cutting for Kindergarten
This falling leaves craftivity is the perfect cross-curricular activity for your kindergarten or first-grade students! This craft pairs great with any of the fall-themed books that you have for the season. A great addition to your fall parties!
Why teachers love these!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"My students were extremely engaged while doing this craft and loved seeing their final outcome! It was the perfect ending to our pattern unit. "- Elizabeth B.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"This was a fun and engaging way to extend our lesson on patterns! My students loved that they could ""customize"" themselves too!" - Allison J.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"Such a cute craft for students to make! I liked that there was the option to print on white paper and have students colour it in. This way they could choose the colours of their pattern." - Jill S.
♥ When you purchase the Crafts for the Whole Year MEGA Bundle you get this fall craft PLUS craftivities for the entire year. Check it out! ♥