Fall / Autumn Craft, Activities and Writing Prompts
Squirrel and Acorn Foldable
Use this crafty & cute craftivity to decorate your bulletin boards and classroom doors for fall; to get to know your students; and to showcase your students’ writing. With three craft options, it is easy to find something your students will love.
What You Get:
~ A variety of mix and match printables to create a fun craftivity to suit your students’ needs, including:
- 2 styles of acorns
- 2 styles of acorn toppers
- 3 inserts (lined, primary lined, and directed drawing)
- A cut and paste craft (squirrel face, body, head and tail, printables)
- A coloring and cut & paste hybrid activity – students color the squirrel coloring page and add the acorn and insert activity.
- Fall squirrel coloring page
- 2 pages matching writing paper for larger writing activities, writing prompts or drawing activities.
- 2 pages of acorn labels for desks and cubbies
- 1 page of multiple oak leaves for bulletin boards and classroom doors
- Detailed instructions
- Ideas for using this craftivity in your classroom, including: a list of stories and poems, writing prompts and other useful suggestions.
These printables are available in PDF.
This craftivity is for personal, educational use. A full TOU is included in the product.
If you like this fall craftivity, check out my other fall related crafts and activities:
Fall Crafts, Activities and Writing Prompts - Fox Foldable
Halloween Pumpkin Patch and Jack-o-Lantern Craftivity
Thanksgiving Turkey Crafts, Activities and Writing Prompts
Thanks for visiting, follow Mae Hates Mondays for more freebies, graphics, craftivities and classroom ideas.
Mae Hates Mondays