Fall Cutting and Tracing Strips for Toddler, Preschool, Kindergarten
♥ Help your toddler, preschool, pre-k, or kindergarten students learn how to cut and trace on the lines with this fun fall activity
♥ Cut out strips and have students practice cutting straight lines, curved lines, squiggly lines, or zig zag lines.
♥ You can print these on construction paper or card stock to make them more durable and sturdier to hold and cut. The resistance also helps build hand and finger strengthening for fine motor skills.
♥ They also can just be printed on regular printer paper and you can use the lines for tracing as well.
Includes fall images, including Halloween and Thanksgiving.
Never miss an update!! Get access to more freebies, discounts, and new products by signing up for our email list here.
Please check out more activities and free printables on my blog >> Teaching Littles
Follow me on Facebook for even more updates on freebies, articles, tips, and activities.
• • • • • IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ • • • • •
• Please read full description of the product before purchasing. There are no refunds or exchanges for our instant download digital products.
• Design size CANNOT be changed. However, please let me know if you'd like another size or color and I can possibly customize it for you!
• Colors may differ depending on the device you use for viewing, color settings, printer and type of paper you choose.
All designs and layouts from Teaching Littles Shop are not to be duplicated or used for commercial use. You may use this file for your own PERSONAL USE ONLY. File sharing and distribution of this file or of the printed work from this file are prohibited. You are welcome to print as many copies as you like for yourself. The designs can not be used for any commercial purpose or resold.
• • • • • QUESTIONS? • • • • •
We are happy to help with any questions you may have. I typically reply within 24 hours.