Fall Digital Escape Room
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Digital Escape Room Mega Bundle | Digital and Editable: These holidays and seasons-themed digital escape rooms provide students with the opportunity to work independently or with their peers to solve challenges. Students must solve these required challenges to "escape" from the various rooms that thPrice $24.00Original Price $40.00Save $16.00
Fall Digital Escape Room | Digital and Editable: This fall-themed digital escape room provides students with the opportunity to work independently or with their peers to solve 10 fall-related challenges. Students must solve these required challenges to "escape" from the gym storage room that they have accidentally locked themselves into.
This is a perfect activity to help build community with cooperative learning and engage students in social-emotional learning for 6th, 7th, or 8th grade. This digital escape room should take your students about 30 minutes to 60 minutes to complete from start to finish.
Once this escape room is purchased, the teacher will get access to a Google Form link that is 100% editable and customizable for your classroom needs.
No prep is required from the teacher or students - all that is needed is a teacher Google Drive account. Students can use Google Forms without having a Google account.
- Digital Escape Room with 10 Challenges ("locks")
- Detailed teacher directions in text and video format
- Answer Key
- Student Instructions
⚠️ PLEASE READ IMPORTANT: ⚠️ This escape room uses YouTube and Jigsaw Planet links. Check that your school district does not block these websites. I am not responsible for district firewalls that block external websites. Refunds will not be provided for district blocked sites due to the 100% editability of this escape room.
- “Fun activity to get the students in the fall mood”
- “Great sub activity and way for my students to socialize and work together.”
- “This was a fun escape room I did with my students during our advisory period. They really enjoyed it!”
- "The kids LOVED it! Thanks!"
Looking for more digital escape rooms? Click here.