This is a fun fall craftivity you can do with your students. With this activity, students will artistically express what they are thankful for by creating a "thankful leaf." Students will also write a descriptive paragraph, describing their "thankful leaf."
This is a great activity to during Fall!!
1. Make a copy of the large leaf, organizer and lined paper for every student.
2. Have students divide the leaf into sections.
3. In each section students will write a word that describes why they love fall.
4. After all of the words are written, students will draw a picture of the word they wrote, filling the leaf with color.
5. Once the leaf is complete, students will write a complete paragraph using the organizer and lined paper describing their thankful leaf.