Fall Festival Puzzle Pack! Not celebrating Halloween in your classroom but need some Fall Fun? THIS is IT!!! Grades 3-5.
This fun, challenging logic puzzle pack challenges students to use a variety of skills including deductive reasoning and process of elimination. Perfect for any GATE program and early finishers. Once you try it, you will want more! Open the preview and have a look!
Includes 6 Different Puzzles
• Who Is the Pirate? – A matrix grid logic puzzle in which YOUR STUDENTS are the stars! This puzzle is personalized for every single student. I call this Doodle Logic. Have a look!
• Squirrely Stockpile –A math logic puzzle. Each clue requires a combination of convergent thinking and basic math.
• Sack Race Logic Maze – A maze within a logic puzzle. This is my latest type of puzzle and it is great FUN! Students have to use BOTH the maze and the logic clues to solve the puzzle. – This puzzle comes with two options, one in which all the possibilities listed so the student eliminates what it not true by crossing it out, a second option in which the list is not given, and they move around the characters after cutting them out. Both recommended for differentiation.
• Pie Eating Contest –A math puzzle that requires use of a data table (part of the puzzle). Incorporates basic math, deduction and convergent thinking.
• Fall Word Fun – A Row and Column Logic Puzzle. Students are given a grid and the number of letters in each row and also each column. Again, critical thinking is a must to be able to properly place the words and solve the puzzle. Harder than it looks!
• Tricky Trees – Another Row and Column Puzzle, so students have a chance to practice what they learned in Fall Word Fun. Recommended that these be printed back to back.
• Clear, easy to understand clues.
• Answer Keys for all puzzles
• Students will
• Analyze the clues given to eliminate possibilities.
• Determine what is NOT true to converge on what IS true.
• Use deductive reasoning and critical thinking.
• A couple of the puzzles require some basic computation and knowledge of divisibility rules for low numbers.
• Can work individually or with partners.
If you are interested in more products like this, click the green star on my TPT page and receive notices about new releases for up to 50% off the first 48 hours.
Remember to earn TPT credits by rating your purchases. Just go to your “My Purchases” page and provide feedback. TpT will track your store credit for you.
Teachers are BUSY! Thanks for taking time from your busy day to stop by my Prickly Pear Puzzles store! Hope you come back soon!