Fall Following Directions Coloring Sheets - 1 & 2 Step Directions - October
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Looking for fun, fall activities for your speech and language therapy students? This bundle of speech therapy fall activities includes Fall Following Directions Coloring Sheets, a Fall Compare and Contrast Activity, an Apple Pie Craft (with articulation and language targets) and Fall Language BINGOPrice $11.75Original Price $15.70Save $3.95
- Looking for a no-prep, following directions activity bundle to use all year? These following directions coloring sheets will keep your students engaged while working on 1 & 2-step directions (including temporal concepts). Just print and go!When you purchase this bundle, you save 25% off the pricPrice $26.50Original Price $35.55Save $9.05
- Looking for engaging activities for students working on language goals? This bundle of speech-language activities can be used throughout the year to target Following Directions, Articulation, WH Questions, Inferences/Riddles, Vocabulary, and Comparing & Contrasting.When you buy this bundle, youPrice $73.25Original Price $122.10Save $48.85
- Looking for no-prep, following directions activities that you can use throughout the fall season (back-to-school through Thanksgiving)? These fall following directions coloring sheets will keep your students engaged while working on 1 & 2-step directions (including temporal concepts). Just printPrice $10.95Original Price $13.75Save $2.80
Looking for a fun, fall following directions activity? These following directions coloring sheets will keep your students engaged while working on auditory comprehension on several levels.
**This resource is part of myFollowing Directions BUNDLE and my Fall Language Activities Bundle at a big discount!!**
Directions for each scene include two levels of one-step directions, a set of two-step directions and a set of temporal two-step directions (first/then, before, after).
Use the "Strategies for Following Directions" Chart to review and/or prompt your students!
*View "preview" to see the full resource*
Fall Following Directions Coloring Worksheets Include:
- "Strategies for Following Directions" Chart with visuals
- 6 Fall-themed Coloring Pages
- One-Step Directions - Level 1 (e.g. "Color the pumpkin orange.")
- One-Step Directions - Level 2 (e.g. "Color two of the leaves on the tree red.")
- Two-Step Directions (e.g. "Draw a sun in the sky and color the crow black.")
- Two-Step Directions with Temporal Concepts (e.g. "Before you color the scarecrow’s hat brown, color his hair yellow.")
Some concepts covered include colors, prepositions, position (high/low), size (big/small, tall/short), quantity (numbers, all, some, the rest), sequential terms (first/then) and temporal terms (before you do X, do Y).
What educators are saying about this activity:
"This is a great resource to work on following directions. My students loved coloring the pages and coming up with their own directions. Thank you for creating!"
You might also like:
Fall Language Bingo - Wh Qs, Riddles, 2-Step directions
Following Directions Coloring - "Around the House"
Halloween Following Directions Coloring Pages
Inferences Cards with Visual Supports
Connect with Speak Play Love:
Click here to follow me on TpT