Fall Following Directions Coloring Sheets - 1 & 2 Step Directions - October
Also included in
- Looking for fun, fall activities for your speech and language therapy students? This bundle of speech therapy fall activities includes Fall Following Directions Coloring Sheets, a Fall Compare and Contrast Activity, an Apple Pie Craft (with articulation and language targets) and Fall Language BINGOPrice $9.40Original Price $15.70Save $6.30
- Looking for a no-prep, following directions activity bundle to use all year? These following directions coloring sheets will keep your students engaged while working on 1 & 2-step directions (including temporal concepts). Just print and go!When you purchase this bundle, you save 25% off the pricPrice $21.20Original Price $35.55Save $14.35
- Looking for engaging activities for students working on language goals? This bundle of speech-language activities can be used throughout the year to target Following Directions, Articulation, WH Questions, Inferences/Riddles, Vocabulary, and Comparing & Contrasting.When you buy this bundle, youPrice $54.92Original Price $114.40Save $59.48
- Looking for no-prep, following directions activities that you can use throughout the fall season (back-to-school through Thanksgiving)? These fall following directions coloring sheets will keep your students engaged while working on 1 & 2-step directions (including temporal concepts). Just printPrice $8.76Original Price $13.75Save $4.99
Looking for a fun, fall following directions activity? These following directions coloring sheets will keep your students engaged while working on auditory comprehension on several levels.
Directions for each scene include two levels of one-step directions, a set of two-step directions and a set of temporal two-step directions (first/then, before, after).
Use the "Strategies for Following Directions" Chart to review and/or prompt your students!
*View "preview" to see the full resource*
Fall Following Directions Coloring Worksheets Include:
- "Strategies for Following Directions" Chart with visuals
- 6 Fall-themed Coloring Pages
- One-Step Directions - Level 1 (e.g. "Color the pumpkin orange.")
- One-Step Directions - Level 2 (e.g. "Color two of the leaves on the tree red.")
- Two-Step Directions (e.g. "Draw a sun in the sky and color the crow black.")
- Two-Step Directions with Temporal Concepts (e.g. "Before you color the scarecrow’s hat brown, color his hair yellow.")
Some concepts covered include colors, prepositions, position (high/low), size (big/small, tall/short), quantity (numbers, all, some, the rest), sequential terms (first/then) and temporal terms (before you do X, do Y).
What educators are saying about this activity:
"This is a great resource to work on following directions. My students loved coloring the pages and coming up with their own directions. Thank you for creating!"
You might also like:
Connect with Speak Play Love: