Working on those tricky WH-questions with your students? This fun football-themed product features "who", "what", "where", "when", and "why" questions.
• Five colored game pieces (jersey and helmet choice). Use binder clips to use these pieces during game play.
• Two open-ended football-themed game boards – one with a colorful football field background and one without (for less ink usage).
• Two sets of playing cards (moving +2 or -1) around the board.
• 27 “what” questions.
• 27 “who” questions.
• 27 “where” questions.
• 27 “when” questions.
• 27 "why" questions.
• Determine which sets of cards your students will use.
• Have each student select a game piece and insert the piece into a binder clip.
• Shuffle the playing cards in with the WH-questions cards. Print extra sets of playing cards if desired.
• Have a student select a card, answer the WH-question accurately, and move the number of spaces designated at the top of the card (either forward 1 or forward 2). If the student does not answer the question accurately, he or she does not move forward.
• If the student selects a playing card (+2 or -1), the student must follow those instructions, and then the turn moves to the next player.
• The first player to the end of the game is the winner.
Please download the preview for a sample of the questions to determine if this product will work for your students.
Please be sure to visit Breanna's Speech Blog
for more activities and for a peek into my speech room.
Creative Clips by Krista Wallden