These are printable worksheets on fractions and decimals. It's a fun mystery picture coloring activity that your students will love!
To use, just let them follow these steps:
1. Answer all the math problems
2. Match the answers to the choices provided. With this, they will know the color assigned to each letter
3. Color the squares on the grid to uncover the mystery pictures
You will receive the sets below, with each set having a questionnaire, coloring page, and an answer key. The sets included are:
- Add Fractions-With Like Or Unlike Denominators
- Subtract Fractions-With Like Or Unlike Denominators
- Multiply Fractions by Whole Numbers Or Fractions
- Divide Fractions by Whole Numbers Or Fractions
- Add Decimals
- Subtract Decimals
- Multiply Decimals by Whole Number Or Decimals
- Divide Decimals by Whole Number Or Decimals
The mystery pictures to be uncovered are:
- Boy With Acorn
- Fall Festival
- Girl With Wheelbarrow
- Wagon With Pumpkins
- Maple Tree
You'll also get these BONUS images:
- Boy Jumping on Leaves
You have two versions to choose from:
a) single-page activity sheet or
b) separate questionnaire and coloring sheet.
You can offer the coloring page to early finishers, use them as homework, or additional math center activities.
Copyright © Marlon Dawas. All rights reserved by the author. Purchasing this product grants permission for use by one teacher in his/her class. Purchase additional licenses if you plan to share with others. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.